Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It was bound to happen!

I have been snowboarding for about 8 weeks and it is super fun. But this last week I got a little crazy and ended up breaking my arm. Thats right guys broken bone number 8! The first aid at the mountain wrapped it in this awesome and ever so colorful brace. And demanded me to not go back on the mountain. But I being the stubborn person that I am did not listen. It was a beautiful day on the mountain so I went on a few more runs. Now I did not think that it was actually broken. So I convinced my friend Brittney that I did not need to go to the doctor. That is until Sunday night when it was throbbing so bad that I was not myself. So Monday afternoon we headed to the doctor. And everyone was right it is broken. So I am now learning to be a lefty again. Here is to 6 weeks in a brace and maybe even a cast next week. And the worst part the doctor said no more snowboarding for at least 2 weeks! This is going to be a very hard 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment