Sunday, April 26, 2009

Im so greatful I have the church in my life.

On Friday I got to go to a very close family friends wedding. It was great, everyone looked beautiful. While there I couldn't help but think about my wedding someday. I am so grateful to know that when I get married to the man of my dreams that it will be for time and all eternity. My very good friend Garrett went with me and we had a wonderful time the reception was fun and it was so good to hang out and dance with amazing friends and family. It was a good time but I can't wait until the day when I get to start my eternal family. It is such a blessing in my life to know the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, what an incredible example you are to so many of living a virtuous Christlike life, you are just amazing!!!!!!! (thank you for those yummmmmmmmmy cookies yesterday, you are sooo thoughtful!!! I need your recipe!)

    ReplyDelete