Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break in Idaho

I know it had been awhile since I updated the blog, but hey senior year is busy. So for spring break this year I got to visit BYU-Idaho, which will be my new home in the Fall. It was an amazing week filled with new things. The campus is the best. I can't wait until I actually go there. I got to get things ready so less stress! I know it's cold there but I'm pretty sure I will be able to handle it. I am so excited to start a new chapter in my life. I really wanted my mom to just leave me there. Here I come BYU-Idaho!!!!




My first Idaho snow. It is very exciting that I will be living in a place where it snows!
This was lunch with Chris. It was sooo good to see him agian. He gave me a good taste of college life. And I totally can't wait!


I love love love the Rexburg Temple, MY FAVORITE

This is an amazing giant skateboard in downtown Idaho Falls that I couldnt help jumping up on for a picture moment! I think I look like a pro.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a GREAT time. :) I know you will doing wonderful on the new journey you are about to take in your life. I am proud to say I know you--you are a remarkable young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly I should have proof read...UGH I meant to say I know you will "do" wonderful on your new journey! I need to go back to bed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you Megan! Moving away from home and going to school is such a big moment-Enjoy ALL of it! And I know snow's exciting, but I promise you won't be loving it come winter!
    And one last thing. . . who is Chris?!!!

    ReplyDelete