Monday, June 1, 2009

18th Birthday

On May 18th I turned 18! The day was great. I was given an amazing watch from my parents. It has a ton of bling!!! After school I went and got fingerprinted for my work and then I bought my first Lottery ticket (but they didn't even card me). I got to have Champs for dinner which alone makes the day amazing. Dad got to bring his new car home from work so he could have cake with us. And we thought it would be kinda fun if I got "arrested" for my birthday.
We had Cold Stone cupcakes which are super yummy and what we call "Better Than Sex Cake" (but thats just what me and girlfriends call it), its actually called Trifle Cake.
It was so nice to spend the day relaxing and spending the day with my wonderful friends and family. I cannot believe that I am an adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment