Monday, June 1, 2009

Graduation

So I am finally graduated from high school. I got my diploma. And thankfully they got all three of my names right at the actual graduation. And I successfully walked the entire length of the football field in heals without tripping or sinking into the grass!
Elizabeth, me, Tyler and Lacey. Through thick and thin we have been friends.
We have been friends for so long. The three amigos since grade school.
Best friends.

And after graduation dad took us all out for ice cream at Cold Stone. It was the perfect ending to a very long day and HOT day.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Megan!
    I still remember my high school graduation day and just being so excited to be done!
    I still can't believe you're 18 and headed off to the Y.
    I just know you're going to have the BEST time away at school!
    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete